Terms & Conditions

We are based in the heart of London and is dedicated to making beautiful...

Terms & Conditions

DEFINITIONS
The “Seller” is defined as the legal entity Sweet Bea's Bakery Ltd. The “Buyer” means the person (legal or natural) who buys the goods. “Goods” is defined as the items to be supplied by the Seller to the Buyer as listed in the invoice.


GENERAL
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the sale of the Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred except where the Seller has agreed to such variation in writing and by way of signature. By ordering from Sweet Bea's Bakery Ltd you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Conditions) and accept that these Conditions may be modified or amended and posted on this website from time to time.


PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
We require a 25% non-refundable deposit to confirm an order. The remaining 75% is due 2 weeks before the delivery date, at which point all changes must be confirmed (changes to the previously agreed design may incur extra fees). Orders placed less than 2 weeks in advance of the delivery date must be paid in full. The final balance specified on the invoice must be paid by the Buyer within 5 days from the date of the invoice. Payment can be made earlier if you wish. Failure to complete payment within 5 days from the date of the invoice may result in your cake order being cancelled. Deposits are non-refundable. Full payments made less than 2 weeks in advance of the delivery date are non-refundable. Full payments made more than 2 weeks in advance of the delivery date are subject to a cancellation fee if cancelled more than 2 weeks in advance of the delivery date (see “Cancellations and Alterations” clause of these “Conditions”).


CONSULTATIONS
Consultations are by appointment only and are not applicable to all orders. An appointment for a consultation and tasting must be agreed on with Sweet Bea's Bakery by email and the consultation fee must be paid prior to consultation date before it can be confirmed. All appointments for consultations will be confirmed in writing by Sweet Bea's Bakery.


PRICE QUOTATIONS
All price quotations, written or verbal, are valid for 30 days from the date of quotation.


CANCELLATIONS AND ALTERATIONS
If you have any queries or need to make any changes to an order please contact us immediately. We will assess your request for an alteration and let you know its effect on the price and any agreed timetable. Accepting any alterations is at the discretion of the Seller. Alterations requested less than 2 weeks before completion may be subject to a surcharge. We cannot refund any of the cost of any cake orders cancelled with less than 2 week’s notice. Orders paid in full and cancelled with more than 2 weeks notice will receive a partial refund of 50% of the total amount paid. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your order for any reason, then we will give you as much notice as possible, and discuss the matter with you and try to agree a suitable alternative. If you are not willing to accept our suggested alternative, then we will refund the full price to you.


DAMAGES
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, it is the customer’s responsibility to report the damage to us within 48 hours and send photographic evidence of the damage within 7 working days if you wish to claim a refund or replacement. The Seller will not take back any undamaged goods from the Buyer unless agreed in writing by the Seller. The Seller accepts no liability for cakes that are damaged after they have been delivered to the agreed location. For cakes delivered to venues, the Seller requires a signed delivery note by the person in charge to say that the cake has arrived and that it arrived in perfect condition. Cakes collected from the Sweet Bea's Bakery Ltd studio (Unit B31, Alpha Centre, 7-11 Minerva Road, NW10 6HJ) require a signed collection note by the person in charge to say that the cake was collected in  perfect condition. Damages after this point are not Sweet Bea's Bakery Ltd’s responsibility. All Sweet Bea's Bakery Ltd cakes are fragile and require care and attention when handling, storing, and displaying. Please pay careful attention to our storage and transportation (where relevant) instructions that will be provided with the cake. Where samples of the Goods are shown to the Buyer, the Buyer hereby accepts that they consider such samples to be representative of the Goods. Any description applied to the Goods is only given by way of identification and does not constitute a sale by description.